Throughout summer 2021 (from Saturday 12 June to Sunday 29 August), the new exhibition of the Pinault Collection will offer a never-before-seen tour of works from François Pinault’s collection of contemporary art at the Couvent des Jacobins in Rennes.The Pinault Collection, the most important contemporary art collection in the world today, will be displayed in Rennes for the second time during summer 2021.
After the first exhibition ‘Debout’ in 2018, which attracted nearly 100 000 visitors, exceptional works in the Pinault Collection will be presented at the ’Couvent des Jacobins’ in Rennes, from June, 25th to Septembre, 13rd 2020.
The 2020 exhibition will be devoted to ‘black and white’ in the Pinault Collection.
As an echo of this artistic event not to be missed, the single ticket gives access to another major exhibition devoted to color. It will be visible at the Fine Art Museum and backed by the leading actors in the contemporary scene of Rennes.
From 12 June to 29 August 2021 in Rennes (Brittany), at the Couvent des Jacobins – Centre des Congrès convention centre (Place Sainte-Anne) and the Musée des Beaux-Arts- Fine Art Museum (20 Quai Emile Zola).
– Tickets on sale from mai 2021 onwards
– Single adult ticket: €10 (admission to the Couvent and Musée des Beaux-Arts)
– Reduced rate for beneficiaries of minimum incomes (RSA, ASS, OAPs, jobseekers), as well as visitors and war veterans with disabilities: €4
– Free for children and young people under 25
– ’10+ visitors’ group ticket, booking required: €8