The Pinault Collection, the most important contemporary art collection in the world today, will be displayed in Rennes for the second time during summer 2020.
After the first exhibition ‘Debout’ in 2018, which attracted nearly 100 000 visitors, exceptional works in the Pinault Collection will be presented at the ’Couvent des Jacobins’ in Rennes, from June, 25th to Septembre, 13rd 2020.
The 2020 exhibition will be devoted to ‘black and white’ in the Pinault Collection.
As an echo of this artistic event not to be missed, the single ticket gives access to another major exhibition devoted to color. It will be visible at the Fine Art Museum and backed by the leading actors in the contemporary scene of Rennes such as ‘La Criée’, centre for contemporary art, ’40 m3’ in association with the ‘FRAC’ of Brittany, ‘Phakt’, Art Norac and ‘l’Endroit Editions’, Gallery ‘Art et essai’.
From 25 June to 13 September 2020 in Rennes (Brittany), at the Couvent des Jacobins – Centre des Congrès convention centre (Place Sainte-Anne) and the Musée des Beaux-Arts- Fine Art Museum (20 Quai Emile Zola).
– Tickets on sale from April 2020
– Single adult ticket: €10 (admission to the Couvent and Musée des Beaux-Arts)
– Reduced rate for young people aged 10 to 26 and beneficiaries of minimum incomes (RSA, ASS, OAPs, jobseekers), as well as visitors and war veterans with disabilities: €4
– Free for children under 10
– ‘Tribe’ ticket (2 adults with children under the age of 18): €20
– ’10+ visitors’ group ticket, booking required: €8