- Opening hours: variable and can be consulted on the Antipode website
- How to get there?
- By metro: line B, Cleunay station 500m away
- By bus: line C6, Jules Maniez stop and line 10, Guérinais stop
- By bike: there are bicycle racks around the Antipode
- The Antipode is not equipped with a dedicated car park in order to favour soft mobility. Please do not disturb your neighbours and use the car parks close to the Antipode, such as the Parc Relais Saint-Jacques – Gaîté, the Legendre car park, the car park of the former Antipode, the La Courrouze car park and the Euroschelter car park.