The Aquatonic Course in Rennes combines fitness and relaxation, energy and softness, tonicity and pleasure. This unique concept, developed by the Thermes Marins de Saint-Malo, allows you to take full advantage of the richness of the water, the massage of 120 jets, the intensity of the bubbling, swan necks, walking and counter-current swimming lanes, bubble baths, submerged deckchairs, etc. The water temperature varies between 28 and 38°C depending on the 13 workshops.
- Opening hours: variable hours available on the Aquatonic website
- Bathing cap obligatory (available at the reception)
- Bathing sheet essential for the sauna
- For men, only briefs or boxers are allowed
- To get there by bus: lines 36 and 78, Alphasis stop, line C2, Discalceat stop, then a 10-minute walk via Boulevard Robert Schuman | By car: Parking on site