In the extension of the Mail François Mitterrand, the Confluence garden is a perfect symbol of the city of Rennes, whose ancient name, “Condate”, rightly means confluence. This is where the river Ille meets the river Vilaine.
- Opening hours: Open every day, 24 hours a day
- Park entrance: Mail François Mitterrand
How to get there?
- By metro: line B, Mabilais station, then a 10-minute walk up rue Jean Chevalier
- By bus: lines C4, 11, 53, 54, 55 and 56, Chèques Postaux stop
- With STAR, the bicycle: Chèques Postaux station
- By car: Parking on the Mail François Mitterrand and the surrounding streets