Gulli Parc Rennes – Cesson is an indoor leisure park for 1-12 year olds.
It is 1000 M² of incredible games and activities:
- For 1 – 3 year olds: An early learning area entirely dedicated to the youngest children who can walk, climb and play in this secure structure.
- For 3 – 12 year olds: An attraction for the adventurous: a huge 300 m2 course 6 metres high, a go-kart, an inflatable structure, an ice rink and an Escape Game to discover with family or friends.
- A CreaZone: An area to let your imagination run wild: a Playmobil area, creative workshops, accessories for drawing and colouring… Children of all ages will love this creative area!
- A party village: Completely crazy birthday packages that can be adapted to your desires. Gulli Parc offers you a decor and accessories based on the world you choose: pirates, villa star, galaxy express, disco or circus.
- A birthday package, Escape game, for children between 8 and 12, with unlimited access to the games (excluding go-karting and other games with tokens) and a private table at which to blow out the candles.
- And once a month, Gulli Night: a birthday party for older children, with cocktails, dinner, cake, spotlights, smoke, music and a dance floor! A great way to spend a stylish evening with friends.
- Open during school holidays on Wednesdays, Sundays and public holidays from 10am to 7pm | Fridays from 4pm to 7pm | Saturdays from 10am to 7.30pm
- Open during the school holidays every day from 10am to 7pm | 24 and 31 December from 10am to 5.30pm | closed on 25 December and 1 January
- Open during the summer holidays every day from 10am to 6pm
- Prices: -1 year old: free | -3 years old: 6,50€ | 3-12 years old: 10€ | adult: 1€ | Reservation required on www.gulli-parc.com
- To get there by bus: lines C6 and 67 stop Rigourdière | by car: Parking on site