This was a place of culture, dialogue, pilgrimage and burial, from its foundation in 1369 right up until the 18th century, and as such this historic building is an embodiment of the city’s history. In the 15th century, the Brittany-France peace treaty negotiations, between Duchess Anne of Bretagne and King Charles VIII of France, were held here, and it was gifted the miraculous painting known as Notre-Dame-de-Bonne-Nouvelle.
Today, the site is host to a convention centre of cultural and economic events, whose beautiful contemporary design has been seamlessly woven into the historic fabric of the city.
> Metro : Line A, Sainte-Anne station
> Bus : Lines C1, C5, 9, 12 and 51, Sainte-Anne stop
> Car : Hoche and Les Lices car parks