A new and original place of culture opens its doors in Rennes, on the banks of the Vilaine: the MeM. A magnificent wooden tent, a “Magic Mirror”, which hosts concerts and a guinguette to drink and eat on the water’s edge.Practical information:
- La Guinguette is open from May to September, every day from 11.30am to 12.30pm and on Sundays until 10pm.
- A catering service is available every evening of the shows.
- Concerts: doors open 30 to 60 minutes before the announced time.
- Other practical information by clicking here
- To get there by metro: line B, Cleunay station, then 15 minutes on foot | by bus: line 10, Porte de Cleunay stop, then 5 minutes on foot | by car: parking on site