The Champs Libres, an innovative cultural centre designed by architect Christian de Portzamparc in the heart of Rennes, is home to the Brittany Museum, the Science Centre and the library of Rennes Metropolitan District. The Champs Libres is a unique and exciting blend of science and art that offers visitors a plethora of experiences and perspectives. With exhibitions and installations, visual arts, digital arts and literary and artistic performances, this is a truly vibrant cultural centre.
- Open from Tuesday to Friday from 12pm to 7pm | Saturday and Sunday from 2pm to 7pm | Closed on Monday and public holidays
- Open during the school holidays from Tuesday to Friday from 10am to 7pm | Saturday and Sunday from 2pm to 7pm | Closed on Mondays and public holidays
- Open during the summer holidays from Tuesday to Friday from 1pm to 7pm | Saturday and Sunday from 2pm to 7pm | Closed on Monday and public holidays
- To get there by metro: line a, Charles de Gaulle station and line b, Gares station | By bus: lines C1, C3, 12, 54, 55 and 56, Charles de Gaulle stop and lines C1, C2, 11 and 12, Gares stop | STAR, the bicycle: Champs Libres, Charles de Gaulle and Gares stations | By car: Charles de Gaulle parking
- The Champs Libres structure is fully accessible to people with disabilities. Find all the practical information by clicking here.