For those looking for an “other-worldly” experience, the planetarium at the Science Centre is the place to be. Take a trip to the outer limits of the universe, complete with live commentary about the wonders of the great beyond. Find out about the history of astronomy and astronautics and discover the secrets of the universe, the cosmos and our galaxy. Learn about the night sky and how to recognise constellations, and don a pair of 3D glasses for a unique lifelike experience at the centre of the cosmos. Travel to another dimension and experience the enchanting magic of the universe!
- Open from Tuesday to Friday from 12pm to 7pm | Saturday and Sunday from 2pm to 7pm | Closed on Monday and public holidays
- Open during the school holidays from Tuesday to Friday from 10am to 7pm | Saturday and Sunday from 2pm to 7pm | Closed on Mondays and public holidays
- Open during the summer holidays from Tuesday to Friday from 1pm to 7pm | Saturday and Sunday from 2pm to 7pm | Closed on Monday and public holidays
- Ticket office online or on site
- Children under 13 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- To get there by metro: line a, Charles de Gaulle station and line b, Gares station | By bus: lines C1, C3, 12, 54, 55 and 56, Charles de Gaulle stop and lines C1, C2, 11 and 12, Gares stop | STAR, the bicycle: Champs Libres, Charles de Gaulle and Gares stations | By car: Charles de Gaulle car park