The Prairies Saint-Martin is 28 hectares of greenery away from the urban bustle. You can get there on foot or by bike, following the Ille-et-Rance canal. A change of scenery guaranteed. A patchwork of wetlands, allotments and vast patches of wild grass, crossed by discreet streams, the Saint-Martin meadows are one of the green lungs of Rennes.
- Open every day, 24 hours a day, all year round.
- Animals allowed.
- Find on the spot: Playground for children, observation sites of the fauna and the flora, kiosk, guinguette, picnic area, square to play petanque, sports apparatus…
- Animals in ecopatterning.
- Entrances to the park: Canal Saint-Martin, rue François Ménez and rue de la Motte-Brûlon.
How to get there?
- By metro: line B, Jules Ferry station (access to the Prairies Saint-Martin from this station is not accessible to people with reduced mobility) and Gros-Chêne
- By bus: line C3, Les Prairies stop and line 12, Auberge de Jeunesse stop
- With STAR, the bicycle: Auberge de Jeunesse station
- By car: parking nearby